International Workshop MetaLight21
May 11 - 12, 2021
Virtual Workshop on Optical Metasurfaces
hosted by Brno University of Technology together with ETH Zürich and Weizmann Institute of Science.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers in the field of optical metasurfaces from both host and external institutions, to exchange research achievements, ideas, and expertise, and to establish or strengthen scientific links among the participants.
- Stefan Maier, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany.
- Uriel Levy, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Victor Pacheco Peña, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- Martin Wegener, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- Isabelle Staude, University of Jena, Germany.
- Andrey Sukhorukov, Australian National University, Australia.
- Petr Dvořák, Brno University of Technology, Czechia.
- Filip Ligmajer, Brno University of Technology, Czechia.
- Martin Hrtoň, Brno University of Technology, Czechia.
- Tomáš Šikola, Brno University of Technology, Czechia.
- Yehiam Prior, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
The workshop will be held online via Webex. Access links to sessions will be sent to registered participants ahead of the start of each session on each day.